CWA District 4 and AT&T Midwest reach a Tentative Agreement on Contract Extension
Communications Workers of America District 4 has reached a Tentative Agreement on an Extension of the 2018 Midwest CBA. The TA secures all current contract language and provides the following economic adjustments, as well as keeping Health Care costs in check.
· General wage increase of 11% (11.46% compounded) over the term of the extension agreement; 3%, 3%, 2.5%, 2.5%
· Ratification Bonus $500.00 if ratified by January 20, 2022
· Pension Band increases of 1% in 2023, 1% in 2024, 1% in 2025, and 1% in 2026
· SSP Preserved
· BCB2 for current and new employees.
· Health care plan design, plan rules, and contractual rights continue unchanged.
· Current Cost Share of 29% will remain the same for all years of the extension
· 2018 New Hires are moved to the lower health care rates.
· Current employees that retire during the term of the extension will be treated as active employees.
The agreement will be put out to the membership for ratification, details of such will be provided to Locals as soon as possible.
2022 CWA D4 DirecTV Midwest Tentative Agreement Summary