The CWA Political Action Fund (PAF) is a non-partisan political action committee that fights for workers' political power. It is your chance to have your voice - and the issues you care about - heard at the local, state and national levels of government. Voluntary contributions to the fund go toward policies and candidates that defend workers' rights.
WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO PAF?
If you are a CWA member, you are eligible to contribute to the CWA Political Action Fund.Fill out my online form.
Together, we will continue to fight to:
- Strengthen workers' rights by passing legislation like the PRO Act and the Public Service Freedom to Negotiate Act that will make it easier for private and public sector workers to organize unions and bargain fair contracts.
- Build a fair democracy by passing legislation like the For the People Act so our government serves the people, not just wealthy and corporate interests, and everyone can exercise their right to vote.
- Protect good, union jobs by stopping offshoring and outsourcing of work and eliminating rules like "One-Touch, Make-Ready.”
- Ensure the tax code works for everyone by making the super-wealthy and corporations pay their fair share.
- Ensure quality, affordable internet access to all, built by union workers.
Political Candidate Contributions
Request a contribution from CWA: Download the CWA District 4 Political Contribution Request Form
CWA Political Action Fund Links
CWA Political Action Fund Materials for Locals
- 2016 PAF Administrative Guidelines
- PAF Awards Program
- Download or Order Materials For Locals
- Working Families Toolkit
- Authorization Agreement for Direct Debit
- Sample Language for COPE Demand Letter
- 2010 CWA Guide to Legislative and Political Action
- Model Contract Language for COPE Payroll Deduction
This website is paid for by the CWA Committee on Political Education - Political Contributions Committee, with voluntary contributions from union members and their families, and is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.